Here’s what you need to get started:
- A working printer (with a good amount of ink)
- Printer Paper (sizes A2 and A4)
- Glue (kid friendly)
- Scissors (kid friendly)
- Coloring materials (crayons, markers, colored pencils, paint, etc.)
- A family ready to have some fun
- Someone willing to print out the placemats, as well as the origami designs and receive a whole lot of smiles and hugs in return
- Click on the link below to “DOWNLOAD” the placemats and origami designs with the instructions (this will open a PDF file version)
- Click “PRINT” to print out the images in your desired size (make sure to print out a substantial amount for everyone and remember that the placemats should be double sided)
- Once everything is downloaded, printed out and passed around, it’s time to get creative… and form your own little colony of turkey origami!
Togetherness is the theme, so make sure everyone is enjoying their special time together. Remember to retain the individually colored placemats and origamis as a token of this happy occasion.
As your leading provider of printer supplies, ComboInk is dedicated to serving our valued customers beyond what’s expected. We want to emphasize on the importance of family and being together, while making good use of our compatible ink & toner cartridges.
From our family to yours, ComboInk wishes you a Happy Thanksgiving!
Be sure to subscribe to our mailing list and connect with us on Facebook for more fun family activities and discount offers.