If you liked our Free Spooky Printables for Halloween and our Printable Placemats and Turkey Origami for Thanksgiving, you'll love our paper cut out ornaments, Christmas tree ornaments, gift tags & labels and cute animal cutouts.
You can take the printout of the plain outline (for coloring) or you can printout the ready-to-put up full color Christmas decorations. Here’s what you will need to create the exclusive Christmas printables which we have specially designed for you:
- A printer, properly configured and with a reasonably new ink cartridge (especially if you plan to get lots of printouts; you don’t want to run out of ink half way through your décor project)
- Good quality printing paper or card stock
- Scissors (if the décor project involves kids, be sure to use safety scissors)
- Crayons, poster colors, sketch pens or other coloring material
- A hole puncher
- String or festive ribbons -
And to get printing your Christmas décor this is what you need to do:
- Click on the décor item of your choice – select either the full color option on the outline version for coloring
- Print the page using good quality paper or card stock
- Cut carefully along the ornament shape (may require some skill)
- If it’s the outline image that you printed, get the kids to color it using crayons, water colors etc
- Punch a small hole where indicated by the dot
- Insert string or ribbon through the hole and you're done!
Printable Christmas Decorations
For more creative and festive ways to get a good use out of your printer and ink cartridges, subscribe to our mailing list and follow us on Facebook.